Friday, June 17, 2011

Now on Blogspot

So here I am, Facebook lost 6 million members in the US alone. When Myspace was big and we all had myspace accounts I put all my eggs into that basket and never ventured off into other avenues until myspace was completly washed up. I thought that Myspace was just way to big and popular to ever fall. As we all know I was wrong.

Now I am venturing off into new areas to promote myself and my journy. I am like that, self absorbed and all about me. I hope that you can get something out of me, but the light is on me here. So I will link to all my stuff now.

http://www.randymajor.me/
Facebook = Randy Major Photography
Youtube = TheRandyMajor
Twitter = Simply_Randy

You can search any of those places for me. I am starting the Blogspot so that when or if Facebook falls I will be prepared. I really don't know when or where the next big social media net will be.

Anyways, who am I? Why do I think that you need to know so much about me?

I have started on May 06, 2011 a 19 month hitchhing trip that will take me wherever people want to take me. I am doing a video blog once or twice a week. the best place to find those is my website or youtube.

I left with only the things that would fit into my backpack, without going back on the last six weeks to much I have had a ton of crazy, fun and bad moments. I will try to update this blog once a week.

So for now it's just HELLO!

No comments:

Post a Comment